Naturhouse’s mission is to teach people to eat well and maintain a “healthy weight”, as well as be market leaders in nutrition in the countries where we are present in a bid to actively contribute to social well-being and generate value for our stakeholders.
Our values are strictly based on responsibility and ethics, for which reason all employees are involved, through development of their activity, in Naturhouse’s commitment to the economic, social and environmental progress of the places where it is located.
Our core values include:
- Honesty: Beyond strict compliance with laws, codes of conduct and internal standards, all Naturhouse professionals work with maximum transparency and honesty.
- Leadership: We strive to be leaders in every market where we are present. For this reason, we have a team of highly qualified individuals who are focused on results and optimising customer satisfaction.
- Transparency: Naturhouse is governed by a permanent transparency policy that comes to fruition through constant communication channels, guaranteeing that our stakeholders have clear, truthful, comprehensive, standardised and simultaneous information available to them.
- Dynamism: We can easily adapt to cycle changes and the different characteristics of each country, owed to the fact we are a geographically diverse company.
- Excellence: Our priority is to offer optimal quality and satisfaction to our customers.
- Caring for the people who work with us: Contributing to the professional and personal development of our employees is one of our priorities, considering we view our employees as one of the company’s main assets.